Socialbakers and Astute has joined their forces to become Emplifi. To offer the best experience from both tools, we’ve started transforming all our applications to one unified platform. The platform now covers social media marketing, commerce and care.
To continue with a smooth and secured login process, we would like to ask you for cooperation with migrating your current SSO setup to the new domain.
Your IdP configuration needs to be updated. The login domain https://<domain>.suite.socialbakers.com has changed to https://<domain>.account.emplifi.io, where the <domain> stands for the predefined domain you used to log in to the former Socialbakers Suite.
Who can do that?
Someone who take care of the SSO in your company. Usually, this person sits in a DevOps or IT team.
Where can it be done?
In your Azure Active Directory Admin Center.
How to do it
1. Log in to https://aad.portal.azure.com/ with your credentials.
2. On the left-hand menu click on “Enterprise applications” → “All applications”
3. From the list select your Socialbakers or Emplifi integration. However, the exact name may vary, based on how you had called the integration in the past.
4. Go to the Single sign-on menu item and click on the “Edit” button.
5. Add new URLs reflecting the new login domain
- a. Add the https://<domain>.account.emplifi.io URL as Identifier (Entity ID), which is the the first field, and select it as a Default URL.
DO NOT DELETE THE SOCIALBAKERS URL and keep both the URLs in the Indentifier section.
- b. Add https://<domain>.account.emplifi.io/login/saml URL as Reply URL, which is the second field, and select it as a Default URL.
DO NOT DELETE THE SOCIALBAKERS URL and keep both the URLs in the Reply URL section.
- c. In case you’re using the Sign on URL as well, please change it to https://<domain>.account.emplifi.io.
- d. In case you’re using the Logout out URL as well, please change it to https://<domain>.account.emplifi.io.
The following screenshot shows the changes:
6. Save the configuration.
7. Test the single sign-on at the end of the page.