Boosting every single Facebook post is not a scalable strategy, and publishing solely organically does not guarantee the maximum exposure for your brand. So how should you decide to direct the budget?
In Socialbakers Suite, use Performance Prediction to see the predicted interactions that each post will receive. From there, identify and monitor your top-performing posts and get actionable recommendations to maximize your return. You can then boost with confidence, directly from the Performance Prediction section.
What is Post Boosting?
When you publish posts on a Facebook page, the ‘Boost Post’ button enables you to seamlessly create a Facebook ad. Boosting a post from your business page allows you to show your content to an audience that might find it appealing and also to stand out in a saturated Facebook News Feed.
But you can also boost posts directly in Socialbakers Suite. Save time by getting actionable recommendations on what to promote as well as boosting posts and reporting on their performance from one unified platform.
How to Boost Your Posts in Suite - Step-By-Step
- Before boosting a post, make sure that the Profile from which you wish to boost is an owned profile (added via ‘Connect Your Profile’ and not through ‘Monitor New Profile’).
- You then need to use a custom profile permission - one that has the ‘Boost Post’ toggle turned on. Alternatively, you can use the Page Admin preset.
- You will then need to connect this profile permission preset to the user and profile in question.
- Finally, you will be able to boost the post in Publisher as well as in the ‘Sent’ Feed in Community. You can also boost your posts in Performance Prediction, in the ‘Focus On’ section.
Following AI Recommendations to Boost Your Best Posts
In Suite, you can eliminate guesswork and build a solid Facebook promotion strategy by following the Performance Prediction boosting workflow.
1. Get an overview of your posts
Use the clickable Performance Prediction chart to see all organic posts published in the past 72 hours as well as their predicted performance. Click on any post to be taken to its detail page.
2. Identify engaging posts with content grading and "Focus On" recommendations
See your posts graded from A+ to D to promote your best content confidently. Improve your content efficiency while decreasing advertising costs (Cost-per-Click and Cost-per-Thousand). Get actionable insight into which posts to promote.
3. Know exactly what to boost - and boost it!
Boost the top performing posts directly from the ‘Focus On’ section and be confident that you’re investing in the best posts you have published right now. After you click on the Boost button of a selected post, you'll be directed to the Boosting form.
Content Quality Matters to Your Audience
Standing out in a sea of messages on social media is no easy task. By promoting your posts strategically, you can make sure your top performing posts gain visibility and reach the right audience. With Socialbakers, you can leverage Performance Prediction and other performance optimization capabilities so that you can maximize the impact of great content and grow engagement. Think you know content quality better than the algorithm? Join our Socialbakers experts as they try to out-guess our AI in this interactive Live video.