Good news for those using Salesforce as your customer support system! In Suite, marketers can now create a Salesforce case directly in the community management module. This integration allows brands to deliver a seamless customer experience to their social community – especially critical when dealing with tough issues or potentially negative situations.
Managing the handover of support issues to the right teams without skipping a beat not only improves internal team operations, but also impacts the entire brand experience. In Suite, there’s no special configurations needed to get this going. You just need to log in to Salesforce from your browser. With this integration, you can:
- Create a Salesforce case per direct message, not per direct conversation with a customer, in case one customer is solving multiple separate issues with the company
- Send comments, replies, user posts and direct messages from your social media communities directly to Salesforce to create a Salesforce case. Two fields are automatically pre-populated:
- Subject - Content type (comment, direct message, user post) and the name of the user
- Description - Comment/message itself, link to the native platform, link to Socialbakers, data on labels, date and time are all automatically pre-populated in the Salesforce case
- Quickly access the status of the case in Salesforce through the unique link, after the case has been created
When social community management teams and customer support teams are able to cut down on the steps it takes to resolve an issue, they can better concentrate on what counts: delivering the best service in the least amount of time – the key to a satisfied and loyal customer base.