Seamless Asset-sharing Directly in Publisher – with Integration of Google Drive and Other Cloud Storage Applications
Social Media Managers, this one’s for you! This exciting update makes the use of Publisher even more streamlined. With this release, customers will be able to integrate online storage systems with Suite, for immediate publishing of assets directly from Publisher, helping them smooth out any wrinkles in their current content publishing process.
What does this mean?
- Users can upload, schedule, and publish pictures and videos from cloud storages shown in the handy GIF below.
- Users will also save time, as they won’t have to search through their company’s Google Drive, download the assets, and then finally upload them to Publisher. They can choose them directly IN Publisher without the added hassle of managing assets on their desktop. Easy as pie!
To find out more, have a look at the following article.
Analyze Your Campaign Audience
Audience Persona Mapping is now better than ever! You can now get to know your audience segments more granularly by discovering who they are with each new campaign – allowing you to continuously improve and tailor your messaging as you go.
Audience Persona Mapping has already been essential when it comes to knowing the audience personas who are engaging with your content. Now you can go further and find out whether their interaction was due to a campaign, a reaction specific posts, or whether it was actually the result of your paid activities.
Let’s take a look at the update in detail:
- You can analyze and sort Audience Personas by:
- Facebook Profiles and web analytics data (an aspect you know and already love)
- Paid or Organic posts
- Post Labels
- or combination of the above
- When analyzing post labels, you can also see the breakdown of the Active Audience by the page where the interaction happened.
To find out more about smart audience segmentation with automated labeling, click here.
Influencers Smart Interests and Strength
It’s not just Audiences that is now even more flexible and granular – Influencer search and discovery has a great update too.
To be more specific, with this release, you can easily leverage what's called Smart Interests. When searching for the right influencer, you’ll now be able to recognize and consider influencers’ most engaging interests right off the bat. From now on, influencers with high performing posts are ranked higher in the search results, meaning your right match is closer than ever.
What’s more, the strength of an influencer’s interests is now indicated by not only the order of the interests, but also their colors, allowing you to get a quick overview of the importance and legitimacy of the interests straight away.
The smart interest results take into account:
- how often an influencer mentions the interest
- how recently they talked about it
- how many interactions are tied to posts with this interest
- how many interactions are tied to this interest across the influencer world.
Try the new interests strength search option today!
More Automation Options!
Rule-based Labeling and Sentiment Analysis are both getting updates before the New Year, too!
As promised, you can now set-up rules to not only label your posts, but Comments and DMs as well. Learn more here.
We also added two new languages for our Automated Sentiment analysis - Spanish and Portuguese - in addition to English. Why not give Sentiment a try today and start finding out more about how your community is reacting to your content? Learn more on how to get started here.