Before you connect the Insights data for the respective Facebook account please make sure these requirements are met:
- Please confirm that you have admin access to the respective Facebook page.
You can do so by logging into your Facebook account and access your managed page:
Then click on the Facebook page’s Settings.
Under the ‘Page Roles’, your name/Facebook user profile HAS TO be included among the roles with either the ‘ADMIN’ or ‘EDITOR’ role:
- Please confirm that your Facebook page is already added to your Socialbakers account
- Please open your browser in incognito mode or clear your cache and cookies
Clear cache and cookies
In case all requirements are met, please proceed with the Facebook Insights Connection.
- Please log into your Socialbakers account
- Visit the ‘Data Connections’ section under your Account Settings
- Select the Facebook Insights subsection and click on ‘Connect Facebook Insights’
- A Facebook Login window should pop up. Please make sure you enter the login credentials to the Facebook user account that has admin access to the Facebook page you intend to activate Insights for
- Once you’re logged in, you should see the following windows:
Please make sure you Continue as the admin Facebook profile
- Allow our platform to access the relevant data and click on ‘OK’
- You will then be redirected back to the Socialbakers platfrom where you’ll select the page you want to enable Insights for, and click on ‘Assign Profile’ to finalize the Insights Connection:
Should you come across any difficulties or should the connection not go through, please double-check the Business Integration of your Facebook admin account to our ‘Socialbakers.com’ application.
Please log into your Facebook admin account and visit the ‘Business Integration’ section under your Account Settings:
Afterwards, click on ‘View and Edit’ and confirm that all permissions are ticked.
In case the permissions are all checked and the issue still persists, please try removing our application from the business Integration.
Finally, please open your browser in incognito mode (make also sure that your browser add-ons/extensions are turned off) and follow the Steps 1 – 7 as mentioned above.