Before you connect the Facebook profile to your Socialbakers account please make sure these requirements are met:
- Please confirm that you have admin access to the respective Facebook page.
You can do so by logging into your Facebook account and access your managed page:
Then click on the Facebook page’s Settings.
Under the ‘Page Roles’, your name/Facebook user profile HAS TO be included among the roles with either the ‘ADMIN’ or ‘EDITOR’ role:
- Please open your browser in incognito mode OR clear your cache and cookies
Clear cache and cookies
In case all requirements are met, please proceed with the Facebook page Connection.
- Please log into your Socialbakers account
- Open the ‘+Add Social Profile’ dialogue and click on ‘Connect Facebook’
- A Facebook Login window should pop up afterwards. Please make sure you enter the login credentials to the Facebook user account that has admin access to the Facebook page.
- Once you’re logged in, you should see the following windows:
Please make sure you Continue as the admin of the Facebook profile
- Allow our platform to access all the relevant data and click on ‘OK’ (Please note that the image below represents only a part of all the section that are required; upon scrolling down this window, you’ll see more permissions)
You should then be able to select the page in the ‘Connect Your Profiles’ window and click on ‘Add Profile’:
Should you come across any difficulties or should the connection not go through, please double-check the Business Integration of your Facebook admin account to our ‘Socialbakers.com’ application
- Please log into your Facebook admin account and visit the ‘Business Integration’ section under your Account Settings:
Afterwards, click on ‘View and Edit’ and confirm that all permissions related to the Instagram page are ticked.
In case the permissions are all checked, and the issue still persists, please try removing our application from the business Integration.
Afterwards, please follow the Steps 1 – 7 as mentioned above.