Whenever inappropriate comments (hate speech, profanity, racism) or super harsh complaints come up, it’s crucial to resolve them quickly.
Socialbakers’ Priority Score sifts through the noise to help community managers focus on these critical comments, as they happen.
How does the Scoring Work
The algorithm learned how to prioritize and sort your incoming messages depending on which action was used in the past by Socialbakers’ Community users. And now, the Priority Score uses the same judgement on similar incoming mentions, comments, ad comments, and wall posts, equally, for every Socialbakers Account. For example:
- Hiding, banning or deleting a comment: 81-100 (Urgent)
- Replying to the comment or reply: 51-80 (High)
- Liking the comment or reply: 21-50 (Medium)
- No action or marked as done: 0-20 (Low)
How to Set Up Your Priority Score Sorting in Community
Since the priority Score algorithm deals with incoming messages, you need to set up either an Inbox Feed or an Incoming Feed, and then, simply sort it by priority:
Once the feed is sorted by priority, you will see the priority tag on each incoming message it as displayed below:
For more specific information about the score, you can hover the tag to discover the exact score assigned by the AI, as highlighted in the image above.
Limitations For the BETA Release
- In this Beta release, the priority score only works for English and Spanish language.
- It’s not available for Direct Messages, yet.
- For now, the priority score works for comments, ad comments, wall posts, and incoming mentions.
- There are currently around 45 selected clients testing this feature.