Here you'll find the links to the Instagram data connections video series. The video series is divided into 3 parts. Don't let the number of videos intimidate you! The videos are very short and right to the point.
The first part is mainly about the preparation before attempting data connections with Socialbakers Suite, the prerequisites basically. These are useful if you want to know how to connect your Instagram with your Facebook Business page, how to check your Facebook Page Role, and more.
The second part shows you how to properly connect an Instagram profile as private with Socialbakers Suite, or how to individually connect insights or the publishing permissions.
Finally, the third part will consist of known issues and workarounds so you can properly connect your pages or data connections. We advise you to only attempt the videos from this section if a member from our support team advised you to use it, otherwise, try at your own risk.
Part 1 - Prerequisites
- 1.1 - Prerequisites for Connecting a Profile to Socialbakers
- 1.2 - Selecting the Correct Facebook Page Roles
- 1.3 - Checking Current Facebook Page Roles
- 1.4 - How Facebook Logins Affect Connection Success
- 1.5 - Switching Instagram to a Professional Profile Using the Mobile App
- 1.6 - Switching Instagram to a Professional Profile Through Facebook Page Settings
Part 2 - How to Connect Instagram and/or Data Connections
- 2.1 - Connecting an Owned Instagram Profile
- 2.2 - Connecting Insights for a Monitored Instagram Profile
- 2.3 - Connecting Publishing Permissions for a Monitored Instagram Profile