This article will guide you through the simple steps of connecting a Pinterest profile to your Socialbakers Suite Account:
1. Log in to your Socialbakers Suite Account;
2. Press the +Add a Social Profile button found at the top right corner of your Socialbakers Suite Account;
3. A pop-up window will appear. Here, you have the option of adding Private and Public profiles:
- As you can see in the screenshot below, you can only connect Pinterest as Private (owned) with Socialbakers Suite.
- This means that you won’t be able to monitor any data other than your own (with FB, IG, TW, YT, LI and VK you can connect your competitors’ profiles(s) as public and monitor its public data).
4. Press Add Private Profiles;
5. Press Connect Pinterest;
6. An authorization between Pinterest and Socialbakers is required for the connection to be successful.
- A new window will pop-up to login to your Pinterest profile. Make sure to insert the correct credentials.
- In case you’re currently logged on a Pinterest or Facebook profile by the time you attempt this connection, Socialbakers Suite will use the same login (FB login is prioritized).
- Make sure it’s the correct Pinterest/Facebook profile, otherwise it will result in an error.
- If you get an error, please retry from step 5.
7. Press Give Access to Authorize the app;
8. You will be redirected to Socialbakers Suite. Select the profile;
9. Press Add Profile once you’re ready;
10. Your Pinterest profile has now been added to your Socialbakers Suite Account.
11. The Publishing Permissions Token was also automatically connected: