To connect a Twitter profile as Owned/Private with Socialbakers, there are no special prerequisites as for Facebook or Instagram.
All you need to do is connect the Twitter profile with your Socialbakers Suite account. The following steps will guide you through the process:
1. Log in to your Socialbakers Suite account;
2. Press the +Add a Social Profile button found at the top right corner of your Socialbakers Suite Account;
3. A pop-up window will appear. Here, you have the option of adding Private and Public profiles;
4. Click on Add Private Profiles. When adding pages as Private, it requires a login to the Twitter profile in order to complete the authorization:
5. Press Connect Twitter;
6. A new window will pop-up. As previously explained, you will be asked to authorize Socialbakers App with the Twitter profile currently logged on the browser:
- For this example, we’re trying to add twitter.com/jony73258198 into Socialbakers Suite.
- So we need to confirm that this is the profile we’re currently logged into in the same browser. Otherwise, it will result in an error.
- In case you're not sure what profile you're logged into right now, our advice is to log out of any active Twitter profile in your browser before proceeding.
This way, Socialbakers Suite will ask to log in to Twitter for authorization (we would make sure to insert the credentials for jony73258198’s Twitter profile).
7. Once you press Authorize, you will be redirected back to Socialbakers to confirm you want to add the profile;
8. Press Add Profiles.
Your Twitter Profile is now added as Private (Owned) to Socialbakers Suite. This means that both insights and publishing permissions have been connected for the profile.
You can now analyze insights data and will be able to publish tweets with our Publisher and reply to tweets and direct messages with Community (as long as they’re not private).
To know how to manually connect the publishing permissions check out our guide.