Since the deprecation of the Instagram legacy API, it is no longer possible to download the paid + organic interactions data mentioned in this article.
Press here for more information.
The following article is no longer valid and will soon be deleted...
To connect the organic + paid interactions for Instagram on a post level, all you need to do is to log in with the respective Instagram Profile.
1. Go to your Socialbakers Suite Account Settings
2. Select an Instagram profile
3. Press the Connect button next to Reading Instagram Organic+Paid Data
4. A new window/tab in your browser will open and request you to log in with the Instagram profile.
It might result in an error instead of an Instagram login request, which means you were already logged on an Instagram profile different from the one you’re trying to connect with Socialbakers:
Make sure to log out from any Instagram session, and repeat step 3
5. Insert the correct credentials (username/email/phone number and password)
6. If successful, the data will be connected
If you don’t have the Instagram credentials, it won’t be possible to make the connection with Socialbakers.
7. You can view the organic + paid interactions for each post in Analytics → Content.
Note: Unlike Insights and Publishing permissions, the Organic + Paid Interactions data connection doesn’t need any authorization from the Facebook side. Connecting the Organic + Paid Interactions data won’t switch the Instagram profile to Private (Owned) in Socialbakers Suite.