Publishing Posts to Instagram from Publisher
We have some very exciting news - you can now schedule and publish posts to Instagram using the Socialbakers Publisher tool. And that’s not all! All the features you are currently using in Publisher - like labeling, approving, using internal notes - are also available for all Instagram posts.
There are two important things to bear in mind before diving into Instagram publishing:
- You will need an Instagram Business profile to publish via Socialbakers Publisher
- You can only publish single-image posts (Instagram does not allow third-party applications, like Socialbakers, to publish carousels, videos or stories).
Instagram Insights and Stories in Analytics
As the role of Instagram in the social media world grows, the need for a deeper understanding of your impact on Instagram keeps growing as well. This is why we added an exciting new update to Instagram in Analytics that we are sure you will love!
In fact, from now on, you can access much more information about the performance of your Instagram profile through Instagram Insights in Instagram Analytics.
So, how does it all work?
We have firstly separated all of the new metrics into four sections so that the navigation is clear and logical.
- Overall metrics about your profile performance.
- Metrics include: Impressions, Reach, Contact Clicks or Number of Content published
- Deep analysis of your audience.
- Metrics include: You can easily see your audience distribution by Country, City, Age, Gender or Language.
- Now you can deepen the understanding of your content performance on Instagram. We analyze your posts from several different angles so you can set your KPI's any way you can imagine. Moreover, you can now examine Engagement and Impressions from a whole new perspective. You can also have a closer look at the comparison of Video, Carousel and Photo content types.
- As we all know, Stories allow you to interact with your audience in a whole new way. We have therefore added all the key metrics and charts for you to really keep track of your Stories performance.
- You can now not only examine your Reach or Impressions metrics for Stories, but you can also go deeper and analyze to what extent your Stories attract your audience. By accessing the Completion Rate chart, you can see the number of times a Story was watched till the very end. Additionally, the Average Story Reach chart can serve as a long-term Reach metric which you can set up as your KPI.
You can access your Stories as soon as you connect Insights to your Business Profile. And there’s more - we will keep all the metrics available, even after they are deleted from Instagram.
Added February 23, 2018