Dashboard is a tool focused on personalized reporting, created to make the jobs of social media managers, community managers, and data analysts easier. Use Dashboard to gain deeper insight into your social media data and broader digital performance, and a more comprehensive overview of the effectiveness of your strategy.
Dashboard is a tool designed to help you effectively demonstrate your social media results and their business impact. It aggregates multiple social and digital data sources, allowing you to gain deeper insight into your performance across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. It also enables you to monitor your Facebook ad spend and its impact on website traffic and conversions.
Setting up your first dashboard is quick and easy. Start by choosing a template that most closely fits your needs:
- Social Media Overview: an overview of your social media performance across platforms
- Facebook Head-to-Head: compare your Facebook performance against another Page
- Facebook Growth & Engagement: track your content and community performance on Facebook
- Twitter Growth & Engagement: measure your content performance and your Follower Growth on Twitter
- YouTube Growth & Engagement: measure your video performance and your Subscriber Growth on YouTube
- Instagram Growth & Engagement: measure your content performance and your Follower Growth on Instagram
- Pinterest Performance: track the performance of your owned profiles on Pinterest
- Executive View: measure how Facebook spend and quality of promoted content impact web traffic and conversions
Alternatively you can create a personalized dashboard from scratch by selecting "Blank Dashboard" and filling it with widgets of your choice.
You can also personalize the templates by adding different widgets. Just click on the "Add" button at the top of the screen and select your preferred widgets. You can filter them by different social media platforms and Google Analytics.
Widgets are fully customizable. You can select the visualization type (Value, Evolution, Distribution) together with particular metrics and data sources. You can also edit your widgets by clicking on "Settings".