Bulk change widgets
- The editing of widgets used to be a bit more time-consuming in the past, as users could only edit individual widgets. However, as we are aware that users are often looking at multiple related widgets at once, it is now possible to easily select and edit multiple widgets at once.
- Bulk changing widgets is quick and easy. By hovering over widgets, a box which can be ticked appears straight away. Users are then able to select the widgets according to their needs. Finally, users can select the elements that they would like to bulk edit.
- The following edits are supported: changing the data sources, changing the date range and deleting the widget.
- Cross-platform widgets are a great way of getting a general overview of the performance of different pages across numerous platforms. However, up until now, the use of cross-platform widgets was also tied to the use of labels. Nevertheless, as this users may want to examine the performance of individual Pages, we have now added Profiles as a data source in the case of cross-platform widgets. In addition, in the case of Google Analytics widgets, the source settings provide information about its account/property.
- The usage of cross-platform widgets otherwise remains the same, as they provide a direct comparison of different social media platforms in a single chart. A number of charts can be used, such as a bar chart, a line chart or a pie chart.