The Excel Plugin allows you to instantly transfer your social media data into organized Excel sheets. This new plugin is available in the Office store, and creates a Socialbakers Analytics tab within Microsoft Excel. Here, you can choose to export data from: monitored pages, metrics, and time ranges into Excel for easy analysis.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED
The Social Media Datacenter Excel Add-In enables you to work with your social media data directly in Excel. Here’s how you can start using the Excel Add-In to get the most out of your data.
1. Please note that the Add-In is only available in Excel 2016 for Mac and Windows.
2. You can access the Social Media Datacenter in the Office Store - here. Just sign-in to the Office Store, click on the green Add button and begin installation.
3. When you have installed the Excel Add-In, you will get the following notification.
4. To begin the next steps, please go to Excel and sign-in with your Office email and password:
5. Once you’re signed-in, go to the Insert tab in your Excel worksheet, and select My Add-Ins.
6. The Social Media Datacenter will display automatically in your Add-ins. Click on the button and then press Add.
7. The Add-In will now be added to your Excel tabs. You will receive a notification at the bottom of your Excel worksheet as shown below.
8. Click on the Socialbakers tab, then click on Start. The Add-In will open on the right-hand side of the worksheet.
9. Follow the four Office activation steps. First, select one the social media platform you would like to use.
10. Next, select the Profiles you want to monitor.
11. Checkmark the data Categories you would like to track.
12. Finally select the date range, and press Load Data.
You can now view all of the data you have selected. Simply browse through the various sheets at the bottom of your Excel worksheet to start analyzing.