No need to switch between different systems or visualizations to get and share a deep look at what’s happening across all your profiles and platforms.
Putting your social and digital data in context is key to meaningful social media performance reporting. Dashboard in Socialbakers Suite aggregates multiple social media and digital data sources to give you a complete overview of your social media performance.
- To start using Dashboard, first select a template you would like to use. Start off by clicking on the Add button at the top of the screen.
- Next, select Dashboard.
- You will then be presented with a selection of templates as well as a description of each template, allowing you to select the template that best fits your needs.
- The templates are made up of individual widgets, which you can easily edit by clicking on the right hand corner of the widget and selecting Settings. You can also drag and drop widgets by clicking on the left hand corner of the widget.
- If you would like to add individual widgets to your selected templates, you can do so as well! Simply follow the same steps as creating a new Dashboard. Click on Add and select Widget. You will be prompted to select a widget - filter the widget based on the social media platform or type the name of the metric you would like to search for.
You can also scroll down and find your widget in the complete list of widgets. There are almost 100 KPIs to choose from!
- You can edit the time range of the whole Dashboard or of individual widgets - simply by clicking on Last Month at the top of the page.
- If you would like to connect additional data sources to your Dashboard, just click on Add Profile at the very top of the screen.
- When you are done with creating your custom Dashboard, you can export it and share it with other members of your team. Click on Export or Share which can also be found at the top of the page.