It is now possible to change the currency settings for Paid Content Overview. Simply go to the “Personal Settings” part of “Settings” and scroll down to the “Default Currency” section. You can then select the currency of your choice.
How can we help?
Articles in this section
- More Granular Paid Campaign-Level Analysis and Automated Labeling Wildcards – January 22, 2020
- Request Shared Insights, Download Collection Assets and Tag Users, Sort Community Feeds by Date, and More – January 09, 2020
- Sort Conversations by Follower Count, Generate Facebook Post ID, and More – December 11, 2019
- Collaborative Content Collections and Smarter Automated Labeling – November 27, 2019
- Upgrades to Instagram Influencer Search and Automated Content Labeling Will Boost Efficiency – November 14, 2019
- Paid Campaign Analytics, More Data Sources for Flexible Widgets, Community on Mobile Suite, and More - October 31, 2019
- Twitter Insights in Content Hub, Automated Sentiment Analysis in Arabic – October 16, 2019
- Unpublished and Published Search Options in Content Hub – October 03, 2019
- Updated Abbreviated Public Subscriber Counts for YouTube – September 26, 2019
- Instagram Stories in Dashboard, Automated Labeling for LinkedIn Posts, and More – September 18, 2019